Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My Honest Trip Reports on Etihad

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2015, 2:04 am
Original Poster

My Honest Trip Reports on Etihad

Recently I made detailed reports on Etihad Airways' First and Business experiences and thought why not share with you. Basically I was very impressed from beginning to the end. Some small minor needed improvements I felt have been sent to EY and was given a reply that they'd be looked after.

Report on AUH-NRT in First Class
Includes: Inflight experience only.

Report on NRT-AUH-DEL in Business Class
Includes: NRT ANA Lounge, NRT-AUH inflight experience, AUH EY Arrivals Lounge, Al Ain/Abu Dhabi Sightseeing, AUH EY Premium Lounge, AUH-DEL inflight experience, and chauffeur service at DEL.

Since all the aircraft I flew were old version it'd be nice to compare with newer A330/B777s or even the latest A380/B787s and see how they differ especially in terms of seat comfort.
Old May 23, 2015, 3:00 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi sushimaru,

Thank you for sharing this amazing trip report with us. We really appreciate our guests' feedback to help us to enhance the in-flight experience.

We look forward to meeting you on board again soon. *JS
Old May 25, 2015, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Thank you for sharing this amazing trip report with us. We really appreciate our guests' feedback to help us to enhance the in-flight experience.

We look forward to meeting you on board again soon. *JS
Thank you too!
Old May 25, 2015, 9:09 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by sushimaru
Thank you too!
You are most welcome! *JS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.