Search

Miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2015, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad,
Miles

It might been asked before ,
How long after travling are miles added to your account ?
Old Apr 27, 2015, 5:43 pm

Usually immediately, provided it's operated by EY.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:51 pm

Programs: CX - Gold, EY- Plat, HGP - Diamond, Accor - Plat, SPG - Gold, IHG - Plat Amb
Partner credit usually 2-3 weeks (my case usually). But based on reports from others, it can be a bit of a struggle at times! Be sure to retain the partner airline boarding pass.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 11:36 pm

Programs: Etihad, Virgin Velocity, Qantas
I've flown SYD-LHR via AUH a few times and have checked while in the lounge at AUH and my miles from the first leg have already posted.

I also did SYD-LAX recently with VA and while the miles for the outgoing leg posted within a couple of days the return took a couple of weeks. As others have said always give your card at check in and retain your boarding card just in case
Old Apr 27, 2015, 11:37 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
We have the winner of the Most Substantial Thread Title award for 2015.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:17 am

Programs: BMI
Miles

Has anyone received their 'triple' miles for business flights in the most recent promotion? It says it's added monthly but not sure if anyone can advise if that means a specific date, after which I can chase as necessary. Thanks
Old Apr 28, 2015, 7:45 am

Programs: CX - Gold, EY- Plat, HGP - Diamond, Accor - Plat, SPG - Gold, IHG - Plat Amb
Originally Posted by monkeymagic
Has anyone received their 'triple' miles for business flights in the most recent promotion? It says it's added monthly but not sure if anyone can advise if that means a specific date, after which I can chase as necessary. Thanks
Not yet. I just completed my trip to IST on 23rd April. The normal miles posted immediately (as they do when flying EY metal), but not the bonus miles (flew in F, so still triple miles apply).

FYI, under the double business promotion (from end Feb/early March), it took about 2 weeks after the end of the promo for the bonus to be posted.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by gojko88
We have the winner of the Most Substantial Thread Title award for 2015.
Need to be in it ...at my best 😁
Old Apr 28, 2015, 11:42 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Dear ashparm1,

As long as yo have the guest number in the booking, this should take no longer than 5-10 days, if not kindly send an email to Retro Claims http://bit.ly/1puONBa and our team will take a look at this for you *GW
Old Apr 28, 2015, 11:44 pm

Dear monkeymagic,

Thanks for connecting with us, kindly use this email address for our team; [email protected] and they will be happy to check the missing miles for you *GW
Old Apr 28, 2015, 11:45 pm

Dear KC01,

Please feel free to speak with our team to help look at the missing miles, please use this link to help [email protected] *GW

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.