Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Booking the EY bus from DXB to AUH nightmare!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2015, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Being a cautious traveler I want to take the EY bus DXB to AUH the night before, my early morning flight. Everyone I have contacted at EY, to try and make a reservation, is acting as if I am requesting the impossible. I have even tried to pay, and they refuse.

Does anyone have any experience with the staff at the EY Travel Mall?

I'm planning on making a reservation on the bus that I don't want and then show up for the bus I do want, hoping they will let me on.

Has anyone done something along these lines?
Old Apr 18, 2015, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by tonetone28
Being a cautious traveler I want to take the EY bus DXB to AUH the night before, my early morning flight. Everyone I have contacted at EY, to try and make a reservation, is acting as if I am requesting the impossible. I have even tried to pay, and they refuse.

Does anyone have any experience with the staff at the EY Travel Mall?

I'm planning on making a reservation on the bus that I don't want and then show up for the bus I do want, hoping they will let me on.

Has anyone done something along these lines?
There's no such thing, booking the bus, as far as I know. Just up at the station with your EY ticket and should be fine.
Old Apr 18, 2015, 6:44 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by edy4eva
There's no such thing, booking the bus, as far as I know. Just up at the station with your EY ticket and should be fine.
Yes, there is. Here is the link:

https://www.etihad.com/en-us/plan-an...tihad-express/

You can only do it if it's more than 24 hours before your flight. I think it usually gives you a single option from what I recall. I had my reservation modified after I made the selection and had to call to have it adjusted and they can add a specific flight number to your reservation that represents the bus service between Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Unless you're in that situation, you don't have to call but can do it yourself at the link listed above.

I also showed up for an earlier bus and boarded just fine - just be able to show them you're departing on Etihad that day and you're good to go. So, no need to call back Etihad or offer to pay them anything - this service is provided free of charge as it's explained on the site I've linked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.