Wiki Posts
Search

EY Guest Login Error

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2015, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Guest, BA Blue, AMEX Gold
EY Guest Login Error

So I've been trying to access my EY Guest account, but it keeps giving me an error, saying my username/guest number or password are incorrect. However, when I go over to book a reward flight and login through that page, it logs in just fine. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old Apr 15, 2015, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by Luftihad777
So I've been trying to access my EY Guest account, but it keeps giving me an error, saying my username/guest number or password are incorrect. However, when I go over to book a reward flight and login through that page, it logs in just fine. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yup, it seems it's system-wide. No surprises there
Old Apr 16, 2015, 1:22 am

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
Yeah, welcome to Etihad , where nothings simple
Old Apr 16, 2015, 5:28 am
Original Poster

phew, good to know I didn't get hacked or something. Could it be that EY is moving to a new and better system, hence the temporary disruption? Is that too much to ask?
Old Apr 16, 2015, 6:02 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi Guest, please kindly contact [email protected] for further assistance. We apologies for the inconvenience. *ZD
Old Apr 16, 2015, 7:10 am

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
New system ! That is too much to ask. I've been gold for years now, and while i'm very happy with their in flight product ( I've been lucky enough to fly all 3 classes ) their computer system must have been programmed by a 6 year old. It crashes, freezes and if you alter a booking, by changing a date or upgrade your booking, you will be guaranteed to receive 0 miles....great system, isn't it
Old Apr 16, 2015, 10:43 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Dear tommy123

Thanks for this feedback, we value all guest feedback, please share this with our team; [email protected] so we can make our team aware.

Kind regards *GW
Old Apr 16, 2015, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Guest, please kindly contact [email protected] for further assistance. We apologies for the inconvenience. *ZD
Thank you, kind sir/madam. I shall definitely write to you!

Agreed, tommy123. Their inflight product and airport lounges are exceptional, but the EY Guest website needs some major overhaul. Hopefully I get to experience F one day, I love EY J!
Old Apr 16, 2015, 10:57 pm

Glad to know I am not the only one! Last month received an email from etihadguest informing me that I had not accumulated enough miles to retain my lowly Silver status, and would be downgraded to just Guest! Nonsense of course, emailed and phoned, just to get same answer, no problems with your account, email sent in error. But what is interesting, have not received my new account card with complimentary bag tags- current one expired 3/15 - so assume (am I shooting at the moon?) that should I need to use my status their computers will confirm my current Silver status, soon to be Gold since I have another F class flight booked.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 4:50 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by grannieflyer
Glad to know I am not the only one! Last month received an email from etihadguest informing me that I had not accumulated enough miles to retain my lowly Silver status, and would be downgraded to just Guest! Nonsense of course, emailed and phoned, just to get same answer, no problems with your account, email sent in error. But what is interesting, have not received my new account card with complimentary bag tags- current one expired 3/15 - so assume (am I shooting at the moon?) that should I need to use my status their computers will confirm my current Silver status, soon to be Gold since I have another F class flight booked.
Hopefully for you then that you didn't fly enough in the Jan - Dec window and will with your F seat qualify for a fresh Silve/Gold card as then you will get it for the remainder of this year and then another 1 or 2 years depending on the level.

I dropped classes and took low tier point seats in Dec 12 so that I could qualify for elite in Jan and essentially get an extra freebie year

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.