Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How is the A380 Residence Selling?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2015, 9:09 pm

Programs: Non-status paid F/J (best value for $$$)
Low tech solution

Originally Posted by jeffers
They left his carry on at JFK
Perhaps EY should learn from TG!

When travelling ex-BKK on TG F, I had to leave the F lounge to use the spa while leaving my carry on bags in the lounge. When I got back to the lounge, it was almost ready for boarding and I noticed that the TG lounge staff actually took pieces of paper and taped them to the carry on bags belonging to different passengers (including mine) who had went to the spa. Each piece of paper would have the passenger's last name, flight, seat number and destination. I would assume that in case the passengers who couldn't make it back from the spa (so they have to go to the gate directly) in time for boarding would have their carry on bags taken to the appropriate gates.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 2:05 pm
jix

Programs: Marriott Gold, JGC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, AC 25K
Out of curiosity, does any know the difference between the residence and apartment in terms of on board amenity/service offered, if any?

Food/drink menu, pajama, amenity bag wise I mean.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.