Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Global Sale and Double Miles Starts Today

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2015, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL, EY, IHG

Eithad Global Sale started today, runs through March 3 (travel Mar 3 - Dec 12).

Double Etihad Guest miles available for all eligible sale flights, both economy and business.

A "majority" of routes are on sale, according to Etihad.

Last edited by flightexpert; Feb 25, 2015 at 9:29 am Reason: add link to fare classes
Old Feb 25, 2015, 8:55 am

Programs: Emirates, Etihad
So this is why when i checked a business class flight from Man to BKK for September last night it had gone up from Ł1,880 on Sunday night to Ł2,800 on Tuesday night, just so they can bring it down to Ł1,970 today and claim a sale price cut of 30%.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by sigram
So this is why when i checked a business class flight from Man to BKK for September last night it had gone up from Ł1,880 on Sunday night to Ł2,800 on Tuesday night, just so they can bring it down to Ł1,970 today and claim a sale price cut of 30%.
Book MAN-CAI on TK for about Ł800 and then EY CAI-BKK for Ł645 rt Less than 1500 all-in. Save another 20%.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:31 am

Programs: Many but loyal to none
Originally Posted by sigram
I too have been looking at MAN-BKK and the prices have gone up not down since the last time I looked several days ago.

When I saw there was a sale on I thought the right price may tempt me back after I ditched them due to the removal of the chauffeur on promotional fares.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:53 am

Link to sign up for double miles
Old Feb 25, 2015, 2:04 pm

Programs: EY Guest Platinum; A3 Gold; Delta Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by mlqsko
Book MAN-CAI on TK for about Ł800 and then EY CAI-BKK for Ł645 rt Less than 1500 all-in. Save another 20%.
Do you have the exact dates for this flight. I assume all is in business.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by h1ghfly3r
Do you have the exact dates for this flight. I assume all is in business.
All business, I used dates in May as a reference.

Actually, I see CAI-BKK as low as Ł503 rt in EY biz.

Last edited by mlqsko; Feb 25, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Old Feb 25, 2015, 2:37 pm

Programs: BA gold, Hilton Diamond
Just booked ams-bkk at €1260
Old Feb 26, 2015, 11:42 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Checked DME-AUH-DME for my dad and right now it's about $300-350 cheaper than it was a week or so ago.

However, they cut back the service to twice daily and will not put 787 on it as planned so that sucks as I was looking forward to treating him to new F on this route (http://airlineroute.net/2015/02/23/ey-dme-s15/).
Old Feb 27, 2015, 2:21 pm

Programs: PC Spire Ambassador
If you register for the double miles dont forget to take down the reference number that is returned. It disappears off the screen after 5 seconds though!
Old Feb 27, 2015, 2:24 pm

I saw the ref number, but didn't have the possibility to write it down, however when I retry, I get a message that my guest number already has been registered, so I assume should be ok?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 4:23 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Johnniepk
If you register for the double miles dont forget to take down the reference number that is returned. It disappears off the screen after 5 seconds though!
Originally Posted by stijnec
I saw the ref number, but didn't have the possibility to write it down, however when I retry, I get a message that my guest number already has been registered, so I assume should be ok?
If you press the Back button on your browser, you should see the confirmation page again (for a few seconds, of course, so be quick!). If that fails, I believe the confirmation page has confirmation number in the URL so if you look through your browser history, it may be there.

But having a screencap would be much better just in case EY system fails.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 12:41 am

Originally Posted by Rusdude

But having a screencap would be much better just in case EY system fails.
Would it ever
Old Feb 28, 2015, 12:01 pm

Programs: Many but loyal to none
Originally Posted by stijnec
Just booked ams-bkk at €1260
Nice find, just looked at some dates for me and the wife and at the current exchange rates two of us can fly AMS-BKK for over 50% less than MAN-BKK.

Is there any way to get a MAN-AMS flight with KLM on the same ticket with the Etihad flights?
Old Mar 3, 2015, 1:02 pm

Sale extended, but probably last chance to register for double miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.