Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Al Dhabi/Al Reem lounges in AUH - access without first/business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2015, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

I completely forgot about my Priority Pass, which has access to both Al Dhabi and Al Reem lounges in AUH (I heard the former is better). However, on the PP website it says:

Conditions: Maximum 4 hour stay - Children under 2 years are admitted free - All children must be accompanied by an adult - Smart casual dress at all times - Complimentary alcoholic drinks are limited to bottle beer only - Separate smoking room available.
I heard that they actually do tell you to leave when the 4 hours are up, so I assume there is some sort of tracking mechanism. But is it actually just bottled beer? How odd. How would they check that, does everyone get wristbands or something?
Old Jan 11, 2015, 11:04 pm

Programs: EY Guest Platinum; A3 Gold; Delta Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold
I personally prefer the al dhabi lounge.
I never got kicked out if I stayed longer than four hours

In both lounges did I had wine, and liquor ( and champagne in the al dhabi lounge). However I haven't been to the al Reem lounge since it reopened
Old Jan 12, 2015, 3:02 am

I've been to both. Aldhabi is bigger and feels more roomier and the food selection is slightly better. Alreem after renovation is quite nice (plenty of power sockets) but food offering seems to be the same or even less?!

In terms of bar service, they are absolutely the same. In fact, I've been served by the same bar tender in both lounges.

I've never seen them kick anyone after exceeding 4 hours. I myself stayed few times around 6 hours with no issues.
Old May 25, 2015, 6:43 am

any shower facilities?
Old May 25, 2015, 7:01 am

Yes on both lounges. However in the Al Dhabi Lounge, showers are cleaner and larger and the have, four or five (2-3 in al reem)
Old May 25, 2015, 8:14 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by recercar
I completely forgot about my Priority Pass, which has access to both Al Dhabi and Al Reem lounges in AUH (I heard the former is better). However, on the PP website it says:

I heard that they actually do tell you to leave when the 4 hours are up, so I assume there is some sort of tracking mechanism. But is it actually just bottled beer? How odd. How would they check that, does everyone get wristbands or something?
Dear Guest,

Please check our the lounge details here:

Al Reem: http://bit.ly/1kasPTf
Al Dhabi: http://bit.ly/1LBNehM

Hope this may help.

Thank you. *JS
Old May 25, 2015, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by recercar

Never made the experience that they asked me to leave. I stayed well over 30times in the Al dhabi lounge (2-7hrs).
It might be possible that they track you as they scan your boarding pass or your priority pass card when you enter the lounge.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 9:12 am

Buffet price

The food buffet is included in the visit or you have pay separately..when you go the lounge website it give you two option shower or lounge and they charges higher for lounge which I am assuming include buffed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.