Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

How long does it take to get miles on partner airline??

Old Nov 17, 2014, 3:15 am
Original Poster

I recently flew Business class from LAX-JFK on partner airline AA.
The ticket was of EY with an EY code share flight number. Its 3 weeks now and I received all my miles except for this particular flight. As usual I have written to Etihad guest but no reply until now. Any idea of this is the normal time frame involved to get miles
Old Nov 17, 2014, 9:12 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by sumayya
I recently flew Business class from LAX-JFK on partner airline AA.
The ticket was of EY with an EY code share flight number. Its 3 weeks now and I received all my miles except for this particular flight. As usual I have written to Etihad guest but no reply until now. Any idea of this is the normal time frame involved to get miles
Good luck with that. I waited many months for Oman Air miles to post. Hopefully AA will work better!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.