Search

Meals on AUH-LHR route - business/pearl

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club, Skywards
Meals on AUH-LHR route - business/pearl

Hello everyone,

Goingt to be travelling for the first time on Business Pearl on EY17 departing 13:30pm from AUH to LHR in Dec.

Could anyone who has recently travelled or experienced this route tell me what to expect for the dinning options?

I understand there will be an a la carte lunch? What are the options normally on this?

Also, there is no second meal but the kitchen anytime option? What can I expect on the anytime menu? Or will there be another meal?

My wife is vegetarian so will she have enough choice on these menus? I have noticed the steak sandwich is always on the anytime menu, but can you get a veggie one? It seems the only thing of 'real' substance that you can eat. The rest of it seems like snacks!

Thanks for any help in advance!
Old Nov 1, 2014, 6:49 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
I would suggest you ask Etihad this question. I have generally found the meal options to be good and the service to be excellent. have a look at this for some idea

http://www.businesstraveller.com/tri...etihad-airways

Provided they know your wife is a vegetarian I am sure they can cater for her and they do have "special request options" available.

There is no reason why you can not ask for a second meal as very often they will have some left over - I have done this on more than one occasion.

The anytime kitchen is I am afraid in my experience a bit of a disappointment but then I do like to be treated when I am travelling
Old Nov 2, 2014, 1:11 am
gkl

Programs: FB Ulti, QR-Gold (OWS), TK *Gold, Bonvoy Ambassadort Elite, GHA Titanium, Accor Platinum
I m vegetarian too and usually order a special meal beforehand. Never had any bad experience about meals/dining on Etihad Business Class.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 12:18 pm
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
Ethiad Business Class food is good and the selection is wide. Don´t worry about it. You will definitely find something good to eat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.