Wiki Posts
Search

Tight Connection at CDG

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2014, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Tight Connection at CDG

Hi everyone,

i have a flight coming up in december from DFW-CDG on AA first class and connecting onto CDG-AUH on Etihad First class. I have a 1 hr 5 min connection and was wondering if this will be enough? Is there any quick transfer service provided by Etihad for First class passengers connecting from other flights?

Thanks
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:56 pm

Doesn't sound right as the MCT for AA to EY at CDG (2A to 2C) is 90min.
Are these separate tickets?
Old Oct 28, 2014, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Nope. One ticket.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 3:23 pm

Programs: EY Gold - CX Silver
That is a tight one but feasible. Both AA and EY use 2A/C gates so not a whole lot of walking time or shuttle bus needed. As you are in F the boarding staff will also be a little less eager to give up on you ... On the other hand, you can't afford your incoming flight to be even 5 min late and you better hope security lines aren't too bad that day.

Don't know about any transfer service in CDG but I have seen EY do it at other airports for those with close connections. Can't hurt to give them a call ahead and let them know that you might need assistance.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 7:02 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
I have the same connection in 3 weeks time, will let you know

However, misconnecting and leaving Paris at 9pm makes for a nice day in Paris and a more civilized daytime arrival in CMB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.