Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has EtihadHelp actually helped?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2015, 2:21 am

Maybe I'm the odd one out but Etihadhelp really helped. My concerns related to this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etiha...codeshare.html

It got to the right team who took the time to look into it. They accepted fault, apologised and refunded the flight change fees I had incurred. Etihadhelp also checked back to confirm I had been contacted by staff. So, in my case, I am grateful for the assistance they provided.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 9:29 pm

Programs: General Awesome Guy
I wish they were more helpful. I asked a question 4 weeks ago, and they said they would get back to me. Followed up a week later, and they said they would get back to me. Followed up a week after that and didn't hear back
Old Apr 28, 2015, 6:58 am

Programs: UA Gold, BA Gold
Smile

I was pleasantly surprised, they were able to resolve my issue quite quickly regarding my status match. ^
Old Apr 29, 2015, 12:37 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Dear WanderlustB

We are sorry to hear this, kindly send us the (RQID) case reference and we will chase this with our team *GW
Old Apr 29, 2015, 12:24 pm

YES! YES! YES! The day has come.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etiha...ir-serbia.html
Old May 1, 2015, 5:04 pm

Programs: Etihad, Virgin Velocity, Qantas
After flying Etihad for 7 or 8 trips from SYD-LHR in the past 2 years and due to their extremely poor customer service I have lost all hope with them - taking 5-10 days to respond to a basic e-mail, extremely unhelpful staff in the call centres, AUH airport service being atrocious in general.

I have emailed Emirates requesting a status match and I will be booking my J class trip in December with them instead. Such a shame because their hard product, redemption, branding are all excellent but the ground staff really do let them down.
Old May 2, 2015, 2:11 pm

Programs: EK Gold, EY Gold, Bonvoy LT Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
5 emails now to etihadhelp and EYGuest
No response whatsoever to resolve missing bonus points so also included

Lets see if anyone from the CEO office is able to get anyone from customer service or social media to contact me and resolve this. 4 emails over 3 weeks and nothing other than a generic email... no doubt on auto reply.

Last edited by Moderator2; Jul 7, 2015 at 10:36 pm Reason: Private email address removed per board rules
Old May 4, 2015, 11:34 am

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Has EtihadHelp actually helped?

Emailed them to ask where the triple mile bonus was (as they suggested in the bonus miles thread) and got told to email the general Guest email - completely useless...
Old May 5, 2015, 4:39 am

Dear Etihad Help - could you reply and address my problem?

Originally Posted by grannieflyer
On 26/3/15 I received an email from Etihad that informed me I would lose my silver status, due to lack of miles.
This is so not correct. Early 2015 I flew first class, and have way more than enough miles showing up on my account to continue my Silver status, indeed may have enough for Gold.

Phone calls to Etihad Guest have got nowhere. My account still shows I have enough miles, but have not received my up to date Etihad card, or luggage tags. My current card is now out of date.

Repeated calls to Etihad have got me nowhere.

Perhaps, Etihad Help, you could help?
And do not dare to tell me to email you, because, tried that and gets nowhere also!

A very frustrated first class client.
For all following this thread, no response so far from Etihad! Perhaps they are not bothered about the elderly - shorter mileage long term, and therefore less $'s perhaps?
Old May 5, 2015, 6:11 am

Hi Guest, we would like to hear your feedback on [email protected]. Our concerned department will look into it for you and assist you accordingly. Thank you! *ZD
Old May 5, 2015, 4:26 pm

Emailed [email protected] regarding my issues and forwarded the mail to [email protected] after EtihadHelp asked me to. NOTHING after that.
Old May 5, 2015, 5:27 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etiha...ge-access.html

4 of the 7 posts in this thread were from EtihadHelp-- you mean that you didn't find this helpful!?!

EtihadHelp might take the place of Siri as my least favorite 'person'

Last edited by DallasBeyond; May 5, 2015 at 6:52 pm
Old May 26, 2015, 12:11 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I wanted to report back that after giving EtihadHelp my retro claims info from AA F flights on Nov 30 and Dec 1 2014 (which were initially submitted in Dec 2014) that I received a response that they would forward to the appropriate internal group for processing.
One month passed and nothing, so I DM'd EtihadHelp again and was essentially told "these things take time and the request is still being processed."
At this point, we are at nearly 6 months and I am now about to lose the ability to retrocredit to any one of 3 other FF programs that we belong to. With 5 pax in F, not an insignificant # of miles, was hoping to top up the EY family account, but if nothing else I would have taken them in my BA household account. Now we may ultimately get nothing. Awful service!
Old May 26, 2015, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by stephem
I wanted to report back that after giving EtihadHelp my retro claims info from AA F flights on Nov 30 and Dec 1 2014 (which were initially submitted in Dec 2014) that I received a response that they would forward to the appropriate internal group for processing.
One month passed and nothing, so I DM'd EtihadHelp again and was essentially told "these things take time and the request is still being processed."
At this point, we are at nearly 6 months and I am now about to lose the ability to retrocredit to any one of 3 other FF programs that we belong to. With 5 pax in F, not an insignificant # of miles, was hoping to top up the EY family account, but if nothing else I would have taken them in my BA household account. Now we may ultimately get nothing. Awful service!
I just sent a congratulations message to them for the 6 month anniversary of a pending retro-claim for a 9W flight.

We understand that a response with regards to your query pertaining partner flights has been pending for some time, for which we would like to apologize. Please allow us to clarify that there is an internal process involved that may take a period of time for resolution. As our valued Etihad Guest, we can only seek for your continued trust in our assurance that we are constantly following up the same and will get back to you at the earliest possible.
Old May 27, 2015, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by stephem
Dear Guest,

We have checked your previous retro claims with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the late response.

Please allow us some time and we will need to check it out with our Etihad Guest team if your claim has been processed. As you claimed miles on other airlines, Etihad is waiting for the confirmation from them to credit your miles in the account.

Thank you for your understanding again. *JS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.