Search

Etihad - Coach booking

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2014, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Etihad - Coach booking

Hi,

Am trying to book the EY coach from AUH to Dubai .. It shows coaches only 4 hours after our flight lands ?
Am trying for 31st Dec and our flight lands at 1355hrs while the 1st coach they show is at 1800 hrs ?

Does this mean all coaches before this time are already booked !
Old Oct 18, 2014, 4:57 pm

I would be worth calling them as New Years eve could be quite busy. I took the coach last month to Dubai without booking and they laid on a second bus as there were so many people. Those who had booked got the first one, the rest of us had a short wait.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 11:40 pm

On the Etihad website it shows that there are coaches at 14h00 and then again at 18h00 to Dubai. Best would be to contact them to confirm if there might be another time as well, or if there is a coach to the Dubai Marina. I do not see any details about the Dubai Marina coach on the website, it could be that it has been discontinued.

Link here, Etihad Express
Old Dec 22, 2014, 4:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Update

Called up Etihad service center number given in the booking confirmation received..
The person said for some reason he could not find my coach booking even though I gave him the booking reference number.

The 1st bus after 2 pm is at 5.45pm and he got us into that ( the earlier booking confirmation I received was for a bus at 6Pm which does not exist now )
He made a booking for me on that and resent the e-ticket to me.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.