Etihad chauffeur in SFO?

Old Sep 9, 2014, 5:25 am
Original Poster

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
Etihad chauffeur in SFO?

I am looking at flying Etihad to SFO in Feb 2015 (business class). The website does not show that SFO has chauffeur service. Is this correct? Is chauffeur service going to be available in SFO in the future?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 9:16 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by STBCypriot
I am looking at flying Etihad to SFO in Feb 2015 (business class). The website does not show that SFO has chauffeur service. Is this correct? Is chauffeur service going to be available in SFO in the future?
LAX service was not added until a few weeks before the inaugural flight. The first SFO flight isn't until November, so there might be a while until you can book. Unfortunately, no definite timelines or decisions have been made public.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 10:22 am

I had the same concern when I had booked my flight from LAX-AUH but once the date approaches this gets sorted out and you will be able to book your comp limo at both ends.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.