Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAD lounge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2014, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Exclamation IAD lounge

Seems very odd to close off the upstairs portion (This has happened during two separate visits). The downstairs becomes crowded and during my last visit there were several young people in the lounge with gym shorts and tank tops laying on the sofa or with legs up on another chair and no shoes/socks. It seems foolish to keep the upstairs closed.

Also, I think they should have some critical feedback on the food offerings as I didn't think the menu or salad items were particularly tasty, the cheese offerings seemed especially poor.

I was also surprised by the fit and finish in the shower room given the door doesn't go all the way to the floor and there seem to also be gaps from where things were plastered in the ceiling.

Otherwise staff extremely nice and boarding process is terrific.
Old Mar 9, 2015, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Zalmistinks
Seems very odd to close off the upstairs portion (This has happened during two separate visits). The downstairs becomes crowded and during my last visit there were several young people in the lounge with gym shorts and tank tops laying on the sofa or with legs up on another chair and no shoes/socks. It seems foolish to keep the upstairs closed.

Also, I think they should have some critical feedback on the food offerings as I didn't think the menu or salad items were particularly tasty, the cheese offerings seemed especially poor.

I was also surprised by the fit and finish in the shower room given the door doesn't go all the way to the floor and there seem to also be gaps from where things were plastered in the ceiling.

Otherwise staff extremely nice and boarding process is terrific.
Closed section again - very crowded downstairs. What is the point of closing off the upstairs section!? People still lay out over the couches, EY needs to get its act together as otherwise this is a great product...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.