Community
Wiki Posts
Search

problems with etihad web site

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2014, 2:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Silver, , ba exec club gold. Thai Air Silver, SPG - Gold.Etihad gold
problems with etihad web site

I am having problems logging on to the etihad website. this morning I tried a dozen times without success. this is not the first time I have had this problem. is it just my stupidity, my fingers like bananas or have others experienced this problem?
Old Jul 17, 2014, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
With no further details of what specific problem(s) you are encountering, then yes, it could be any of those things. I have just logged in without any problem.

When you previously experienced this problem, how did you resolve it? Assuming that it's not just that you have lost/forgotten your password (you can have it reset), what specifically is the problem you are encountering?
Old Jul 17, 2014, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Silver, , ba exec club gold. Thai Air Silver, SPG - Gold.Etihad gold
No idea what my problem is

As far as I am aware, I was entering my correct membership number and password every time. The first 3 attempts are the easiest since the third box is an easy to read number. After that it goes to garbled words/letters.

I just keep entering the same details until eventually the far computer relents and admits me.

I have just tried again to access the etihad site and holy moly at the 4th attempt I could check my account.

I am now assuming that somehow the fault is mine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.