Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad WEB Check-In Question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2012, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Etihad WEB Check-In Question

A relative of mine is flying tomorrow JFK-AUH-MAA.

Tomorrow afternoon I plan to confirm the Web Check-In. At this moment only the JFK-AUH part is confirmed, but I have to wait 24 hours prior to each departure before AUH-MAA is confirmed. So that's why I have to wait until around noon time.

My question is, will all of her bags get checked in all the way to MAA? Because once it is web checked, according to Etihad, it says all that needs to be done is the bags have to be dropped at the Bag Drop Off Counter at the airport and the boarding pass is what you have printed at home.

Has anyone done Web Check-In with this with connecting flights with this airline?

Last edited by sunkistvodka; Dec 8, 2012 at 9:50 pm
Old Dec 9, 2012, 4:45 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
You re check-in once the second flight is T-24 and the system will allow you to print both boarding passes.

Regardless of the web check in line, they will still have to present to a check in agent who can reissue both boarding passes, and will confirm that the bags will go to the final destination.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by m0hamed
You re check-in once the second flight is T-24 and the system will allow you to print both boarding passes.

Regardless of the web check in line, they will still have to present to a check in agent who can reissue both boarding passes, and will confirm that the bags will go to the final destination.
Ok thanks for your help.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 7:52 am

I have a different question, but I do not want to create a new thread. Is is possible to check-in online for FCO-AUH-BKK flight? FCO-AUH is operated by AZ but the ticket issued on EY stock and the flight has EY number (7064). I can't select Rome as the departure city on EY online check-in form.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 9:37 pm

Programs: EY Platinum
It sounds like you've answered your own question!
Old Dec 19, 2012, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by csdf
It sounds like you've answered your own question!
Not really. There are many places EY flies from (in code-share) that are not on the list - TXL, FCO, KRK to name a few and it seems unlikely that online check-in is not posible for flights from any of those airports. EY website clearly says online check is is possible for all code-share flights. I even called the airline and they said it could still be possible via direct link from "Manage my booking" tab but I just wanted to make sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.