Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Sign in using an external account

Old Feb 5, 12, 6:35 pm   #1

Programs: AA ExPlat 3MMiler
Return from DEL on EY lounge and spa questions

We will be traveling back from a trip to India DEL-AUH-JFK on EY 211 in J and EY 101 in F. Looking very forward to the on board service. Was wondering if, with a 3 hour connection, we would have time to visit the spa and what sort of treatments they offer? Is the F class lounge close to the departure gates? Want to maximize our time there. Thanks
Harveynics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 12, 4:50 pm   #2

Programs: BA Gold, Starwood Gold, Royal Ambassador, HH Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveynics View Post
We will be traveling back from a trip to India DEL-AUH-JFK on EY 211 in J and EY 101 in F. Looking very forward to the on board service. Was wondering if, with a 3 hour connection, we would have time to visit the spa and what sort of treatments they offer? Is the F class lounge close to the departure gates? Want to maximize our time there. Thanks
Not far at all and you have more then enough time to use the spa. Unfortunately its only a 15 minute massage

But enjoy the lounge as the food and drinks are great. Any other specific questions please ask.
onlysuites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 12, 12:25 pm   #3

Programs: QR Gold, SQ Gold, MH Gold, Hertz Gold
With three hours - depending on the time you arrive, I would certainly go to the spa first thing and book your treatments. That way you can make absolutely sure you'll get in. Then go do the wander around the lounge/duty free etc. I left it too long and they were booked solid.
piasayang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 12, 2:01 pm   #4

Programs: UA,AA,BA,AS,HH,SPG,IHG
Quote:
Originally Posted by piasayang View Post
With three hours - depending on the time you arrive, I would certainly go to the spa first thing and book your treatments. That way you can make absolutely sure you'll get in. Then go do the wander around the lounge/duty free etc. I left it too long and they were booked solid.
I had a very short layover (1hr 35min) but still found time to take a nice, leisurely shower and sit in the lounge a while.
aarif1 is online now   Reply With Quote