Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Problems with status recognition in booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2012, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

For the last few weeks I had numerous situations where my Elite status - when checking in online - was not captured in my reservation, although my travel agent had entered the FF number correctly. Actually, in many cases the FF number was missing completely from the reservation. When I then chose to enter it at online check in, the number would be captured, but not the status (i.e., on the boarding pass my FF number would appear, but not the "ELTE" behind the number; on board the crew would not recognize me as Elite).

Anybody had similar troubles?
Old Mar 1, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: EK Gold, SK*G, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by CalFlyer
For the last few weeks I had numerous situations where my Elite status - when checking in online - was not captured in my reservation, although my travel agent had entered the FF number correctly. Actually, in many cases the FF number was missing completely from the reservation. When I then chose to enter it at online check in, the number would be captured, but not the status (i.e., on the boarding pass my FF number would appear, but not the "ELTE" behind the number; on board the crew would not recognize me as Elite).

Anybody had similar troubles?
I have the same experience. Check in agent proposed to add /ELTE behind the number, but I did not manage to get this work.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:10 pm

Programs: QF Plat, KL Plat, TK Gold, WY Gold, Bonvoy Tit
Had the same happen on SYD-AUH today - was printed /GOLD on the boarding pass. First time I've seen it since becoming ELTE in Sept 2011.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.