FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etihad-airways-etihad-guest-692/)
-   -   Retro Claim of EY Miles - Is it this slow? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etihad-airways-etihad-guest/1284117-retro-claim-ey-miles-slow.html)

jetche2004 Nov 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Retro Claim of EY Miles - Is it this slow?

My family (parents and brother) traveled EY recently between India and the US. I'm not sure if they had mentioned their EY FFPs at check-in.

But I sent in their travel details to the e-mail mid October and then again a reminder 2 weeks back. I still haven't gotten any reply from Etihad.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced a similar situation? Would calling the call center help?

Thanks in advance!

twww Nov 24, 2011 10:02 pm

It was much easier when one could claim missing miles online. I was doing just this when they changed to the current form. Got miles for one parent but with the new system I've still yet to hear a reply for my missing miles inquiry some several weeks later.:td:

Sent a reminder today!

gunlie Nov 26, 2011 11:20 am

Long time since I had problems with miles posting on EY flights, but have now been waiting almost 6 months for miles with their partner Oman Air...
Keep on reminding them like every month. Etihad service is useless when it comes to this kind of issues...

SighMN Nov 28, 2011 4:40 pm

I must be unlucky but Etihad never posts miles that quickly for me. I just routinely take photos of my boarding stubs and send it via email to the retro credit department, plus I call them and say that I am wanting credit. It usually takes a week for it to post. Not sure why my flights are always so delayed. I always make sure I have my Etihad number on the boarding pass.

jetche2004 Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

In my case, everything works out fine if I make sure the FFP is confirmed at check-in and I have it in my boarding pass.

My family forgot to do that. That's why still waiting for a response from EY. Shall give them a call this week and keep you guys posted.

yabadoo Nov 30, 2011 3:20 pm

I had the same issue, so I called up Etihad's main reservation number in the US, got connected to an agent immediately who asked for the PNR (booking reference number) and saw indeed that i had flown the flight. Said she had sent a follow-up to it and would take 7-10 days for it to post to my account. On 7th day got an email that missing miles had been posted and it also showed up on my online account.

EFATO Dec 3, 2011 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by gunlie (Post 17518143)
Long time since I had problems with miles posting on EY flights, but have now been waiting almost 6 months for miles with their partner Oman Air...
Keep on reminding them like every month. Etihad service is useless when it comes to this kind of issues...

I've had issues with Oman Air credit as well. I'm working on it. For more info PM me.