Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad Bus AUH to Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Etihad Bus AUH to Dubai

I have booked Dub-Dxb flying direct to AUH and then using the EY bus to Dubai. My question is if I decide not to use the bus does this count as a missed segment which on a discounted Y fare would invalidate the flight. I would perfer to get a taxi on arrival rather than wait for the bus. I have e-mailed EY but I might get a faster response here!
Thanks
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:09 pm

Programs: EY-Gold LH-SEN AA-Gold HHonors-Gold National-ES
This shouldn't be a problem, as the bus segments in the ME tend to be optional.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 4:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by openflync
This shouldn't be a problem, as the bus segments in the ME tend to be optional.
Yes you were absolutely right. You can take bus on the production of your boarding pass even if it is earlier or later than the booked one. You can also make your own arrangements without any impact on the booking. I decided to use when I arrived as I was early as there was only a short wait. Very comfortable service to Dubai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.