Wiki Posts
Search

EY interline with LH or AF

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB,BD,LH,EK,PC,HH,MR
EY interline with LH or AF

I will be flying BKK-AUH. I would like to know if EY can check my bags through with LH or AF by any chance? Any experiences?

Thanks!
Old Feb 19, 2011, 12:27 am

Programs: EY-Gold LH-SEN AA-Gold HHonors-Gold National-ES
Will you be connecting with LH or AF when you get to AUH? It souldn't be a problem if you have an ongoing ticket, and better yet if the flight shows up on the same reservation.
Old Feb 19, 2011, 1:43 am
Original Poster

Its 2 separate tickets. Im thinking to redeem an award ticket with AF or LH which is better.
Old Feb 19, 2011, 2:41 am

Programs: EY-Gold LH-SEN AA-Gold HHonors-Gold National-ES
So you want a R/T award to AUH and then R/T AUH-BKK on EY?

In principle it sounds good, but in practice you may get in trouble as EY flights tend to get delayed and you may be SOL.

The only way I would do something like that is by also including a few days layover on either side at AUH. But the economics then would favor a completer R/T on EY.
Old Feb 19, 2011, 7:26 am
Original Poster

I will be redeeming an award ticket with EY which is only enough to redeem BKK - AUH, from there I will redeem also with points with LH or AF which are all available t continue AUH - AMS. EY in eco class and AF or LH in biz class. Basically one way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.