Wiki Posts
Search

customer service help

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2015, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
customer service help

So I'm still waiting from 29 October for a resolution to my downgrade claim.

EK are even by their customer services standards they are not doing well on this one.

If anyone can PM me me an actual human I can email at EK I would be grateful - this needs to be someone in Dubai.

Cheers

M3RED
Old Oct 29, 2015, 2:27 pm

Can't help with an actual human but have you tried the Emirates Support account on twitter? They're generally super responsive. Ask them to follow you so you can DM them and you can explain it all to them via DM (Twitter no longer has a limit on characters for DMs thankfully)
Old Oct 29, 2015, 8:50 pm

Programs: BA Silver
And you don't need need the other user to follow you to DM anymore. Just click the Message button on the left once you are following them.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Can't help with an actual human but have you tried the Emirates Support account on twitter? They're generally super responsive. Ask them to follow you so you can DM them and you can explain it all to them via DM (Twitter no longer has a limit on characters for DMs thankfully)
Originally Posted by Feroze
And you don't need need the other user to follow you to DM anymore. Just click the Message button on the left once you are following them.
I've Twitter much more responsive than the main email centre. My contacts have all left EK now...speaks volumes.

Anyway the battle is ongoing and I've tried to escalate. Seems like they can literally take money for first class give you business and not refund you.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 10:18 pm

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by m3red
I've Twitter much more responsive than the main email centre. My contacts have all left EK now...speaks volumes.

Anyway the battle is ongoing and I've tried to escalate. Seems like they can literally take money for first class give you business and not refund you.
I remember such a discussion a while ago . I think Dave Noble was involved in the thread. Something along the lines of the highest class cabin etc etc. and EK are not liable for compensation ( unless ex EU)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.