Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Problem for open a Skywards account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2011, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards, ANA

Hi there,

I tried to open a Skywards account many times this year but it tell me that I have already an account and my details are already in their database. Although I'm 18, Skywards ask me my parents details.

I never subscribed to an account before though I were a family member in my father's account few years ago.

Does anyone experienced this problem ? Can I resolve it without phone to Skywards contact center.

Sorry for some English mistakes and if so please correct me.

Thanks
Old Aug 16, 2011, 8:05 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Originally Posted by pilote21
Hi there,

I tried to open a Skywards account many times this year but it tell me that I have already an account and my details are already in their database. Although I'm 18, Skywards ask me my parents details.

I never subscribed to an account before though I were a family member in my father's account few years ago.

Does anyone experienced this problem ? Can I resolve it without phone to Skywards contact center.

Sorry for some English mistakes and if so please correct me.

Thanks
You are almost certainly experiencing these problems because of the fact that your father listed you as a family member. If you would prefer not to call Skywards then you could try emailing them first with as much information as you can so that they can find your original record and set you up on your own for you. Their are contact email addresses available through skywards.com. Good luck!
Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:02 am
Original Poster

thanks for you reply. My father deleted me in his family member list two years ago. I didn't find their email address in their website. There are only phone numbers.

http://www.skywards.com/Help_servicecentres.aspx
Old Aug 17, 2011, 8:51 pm

thanks for you reply. My father deleted me in his family member list two years ago. I didn't find their email address in their website. There are only phone numbers.

http://www.skywards.com/Help_servicecentres.aspx
Can you call them for free/for low cost? If so, I would give them a call, their callcenter (in Switzerland for me) always worked out greatly for me (ok, just 3 times so far) while contact by email is usually slow, and take ages (At least the 2 times I had contact by email, while it was slow, they eventually fixed it)

-> Give them a call if you can, I think their webform to contact them is only available after login.

Which country are you located? if you can't find their local number, we might help you out..
Old Aug 18, 2011, 2:51 am
Original Poster

I'm from Switzerland too. I know their phone number for Switzerland. Do you know if they speak French ?
Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:10 am

I'm from Switzerland too. I know their phone number for Switzerland. Do you know if they speak French ?
I don't know, no, but given they're flying from Geneva now as well, I would strongly think so. Give it a try, won't cost you anything..
Old Aug 18, 2011, 5:39 am
Original Poster

ok so I will phone to Skywards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.