Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Transfer Emirates Skywards to Marriott Bonvoy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2019, 8:08 am
Original Poster

Hi all,

I am thinking about transferring some of my Emirates Skywards Miles to Marriott Bonvoy.
I am pretty sure that it used to be possible (also looking at their partners page - I cannot post the URL though).
Anyone having insights on if this is discounted or just paused? Or other hints how to transfer?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Old Jun 8, 2019, 8:25 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Not possible, the reverse is. Generally one can't transfer airline miles to hotel programmes while the reverse is broadly possible
Old Jun 8, 2019, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply.
I was not aware but good to know.
Is there any (smart) way to make that possible through other programs, e.g., Amex Rewards or something?
I am not planning to fly a lot of Emirates in the near future but do have some hotel stays coming up so would be great to be able to use a couple of 10,000 miles/their equivalent.
Any idea appreciated!
Old Jun 8, 2019, 4:05 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by t3ame
Thanks for the reply.
I was not aware but good to know.
Is there any (smart) way to make that possible through other programs, e.g., Amex Rewards or something?
I am not planning to fly a lot of Emirates in the near future but do have some hotel stays coming up so would be great to be able to use a couple of 10,000 miles/their equivalent.
Any idea appreciated!
You can spend miles on hotel stays, directly, I think the easiest is probably with rocket miles. There are a few days to do so but the easiest is probably Rocket Miles. I've used them several times to earn miles, not to spend but it is an option they offer:
https://www.emirates-rocketmiles.com/e/home/en-GB/

You can also book flights on EasyJet and JetBlue if either of those are useful to you
Old Jun 9, 2019, 2:57 am
Original Poster

Cool, thanks for the additional comments.
I will look into Rocket Miles and also the option to redeem for EasyJet (good suggestion that I totally forgot about).
Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.