Go Back   > > >

Old Sep 14, 17, 4:06 am   #1
Original Poster

Where to find e-ticket (if not booked on EK)

Hi!

I hope this question hasn't been answered already, I searched FT, but didn't find anything so far.

I have an flight on EK, but booked on travel agency. I got the PNR, so I can check the flight on EK site (flight confirmed), but there is no information on e-ticket number there. Is there any way you can see the e-ticket number on Emirates site? I didn't get it from OTA either, just the PNRs.

Thanks for your help!
trilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 17, 4:15 am   #2

Programs: Skywards Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilko View Post
Hi!

I hope this question hasn't been answered already, I searched FT, but didn't find anything so far.

I have an flight on EK, but booked on travel agency. I got the PNR, so I can check the flight on EK site (flight confirmed), but there is no information on e-ticket number there. Is there any way you can see the e-ticket number on Emirates site? I didn't get it from OTA either, just the PNRs.

Thanks for your help!
If the eTickets haven't been issued by the travel agent, they won't show on the website.

If they have however, log in to Manage My Booking with your PNR, click your name and press 'Print / View eTicket' and it'll show up in a new window. E-Ticket number will be written on the top right above the barcode.
murtaza12 is offline   Reply With Quote