Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates A380 Economy Class Seats

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2017, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Emirates A380 Economy Class Seats

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if the seats 51 D/G are unlimited recline or limited recline. (Flight 231 and 232)I've read on these two seats and got mixed reviews on them. I was wondering if they are actually better seats on economy.

thanks guys
Jom

Last edited by Jom Zeng; Jul 14, 2017 at 11:42 am Reason: clarification
Old Jul 14, 2017, 8:17 pm
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Hi Jim Zheng

Welcome to the EK forum. It's good to see you here and we look forward to hearing about your EK experience and as you can see, there is a wealth of knowledge relating to EK here.

To your specific question, according to the seat maps on the EK website for all versions of the A380, row 51 only has the centre block (D,E,F,G) and if by my experience of only one Y flight on an A380, and they are all the same, then there is a wide walk through space between these seats and the galley so should recline fully. Also, on the EK Source website, unlike other rear bulkhead seats, these seats are marked as regular economy seats. The two immediate drawbacks I can see are 1: they are in economy and 2: they are right in front of the galley, so galley noise could be a downside.

Hopefully someone one with more experience of Y on the A380 will be able to confirm.

Once again, welcome onboard and hope to see more of you.

Safe & Happy Travels

S
Old Jul 14, 2017, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Hi Saltire74,

Thanks for the info! I was on this website and its says Row 51 D/G is an unlimited recline seat. Is this true? (https://travellerczech.com/2016/04/0...emirates-a380/)
Old Jul 16, 2017, 8:30 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by Jom Zeng
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if the seats 51 D/G are unlimited recline or limited recline. (Flight 231 and 232)I've read on these two seats and got mixed reviews on them. I was wondering if they are actually better seats on economy.

thanks guys
Jom
"Unlimited recline"? That would be a flat bed.
IIRC, these are only found on the upper deck of the A380....
Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:36 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Jom Zeng
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if the seats 51 D/G are unlimited recline or limited recline.
I can confirm that row 51 on the A380 have as much recline as the other seats. Its actually a good place to be as there is no one behind you so no kicking/ thumping from the pax behind you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.