Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Best Car Rental and Hotel Deals - Platinum

Old Jun 24, 2016, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Platinum

Gents,

Looking for some feedback on which companies have the best deals/discounts with Emirates on car rentals and hotel stays based on Skywards Platinum Membership. More interested in discounts than how many miles I will earn.

I've looked on the website and found these links here and here but it is not very detailed in terms of the discounts than can be expected.

Thank in advance.
Old Jun 25, 2016, 4:17 am

The SIXT Diamond membership is great for upgrades - not a discount per se, but you certainly get a lot more value for your cash using it.

There really isn't much on the hotel front - your Plat membership gives you free internet at SPG and starpoints
Old Jun 25, 2016, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Platinum
Originally Posted by eternaltransit
The SIXT Diamond membership is great for upgrades - not a discount per se, but you certainly get a lot more value for your cash using it.

There really isn't much on the hotel front - your Plat membership gives you free internet at SPG and starpoints
OK - Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.