Using EK points on Qantas flights

Old May 25, 2016, 6:51 pm
THR
Original Poster

Using EK points on Qantas flights

Hi all,

I am trying to find the best way to use up ~ 150,000 in EK points. We no longer accumulate EK points and since the revision last year in redemption rates, have switched to different credit cards and preferred carriers.

It seems that when I do flight searches using EK on Qantas routes, not all routes are available. E.g. you cannot select Tokyo or Honolulu as destinations, but you can Hong Kong or Singapore (150,000 would get us an economy return for two to those, but we don't want to go to either of those locations).

Does anyone know why all routes don't show up, or if there is a way of booking those routes?

Thanks in advance
Old May 25, 2016, 7:11 pm

Call up Skywards. Whatever award availability you can see from QF side should be bookable from EK side.
Old May 25, 2016, 9:55 pm
THR
Original Poster

Thanks, will try and give them a call.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.