Wiki Posts
Search

EK arrivals at MEL - lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2016, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
EK arrivals at MEL - lounge?

I am arriving at MEL from DXB in business. I need to go straight from MEL to a business meeting. Is there an arrivals lounge? How reliable is chauffer service once I arrive?
Old Feb 6, 2016, 6:32 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by sambb
I am arriving at MEL from DXB in business. I need to go straight from MEL to a business meeting. Is there an arrivals lounge? How reliable is chauffer service once I arrive?
No arrivals lounge for any airline at MEL. If you have a same day onward domestic business class flight on QF or VA you can use their domestic lounge.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by sambb
I've not ever had an issue with an Emirates arranged car - very good service globally. Currently in Japan and requested a family car as I have skis with me- got a mini van - was perfect.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 9:46 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, EK Gold
Used to fly in and out of MEL nearly weekly and never had issues with the drives. Traffic can be awful in the mornings but only once or twice was the driver a couple of minutes late. Once they sent an old piece of substance (car that is, the drivers was ok) but overall the service is very dependable.

If you want a van or a minivan they will charge extra. But the regular Holden can easily fit a golf bag in the trunk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.