Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates baggage allowance

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2015, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Emirates baggage allowance

can i pass 158cm bag for 150cm one in emirates airline or do they check the dimensions strictly
Old Jun 29, 2015, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by maddison29
can i pass 158cm bag for 150cm one in emirates airline or do they check the dimensions strictly
I guess it depends on your point of departure but ours have never been measured at either MEL, DXB OR IST. Our carry ons were weighed in MEL.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:06 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
I think it depends on the point of departure.

They were very very generous last week when we were flying out of JFK in F.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:48 pm

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
Originally Posted by maddison29
I have a Rimowa 32" that probably exceeds that if you include the wheels - it's never been an issue. But watch your weight...big suitcases fill up and you may have issues if any one piece is more than 32kg (even if you have the allowance)!

I think this is more to do with policing checking in something very thin and long - like a flat screen TV (yes, it happens a fair amount).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.