Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hairdryer in A380 bathroom?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Hairdryer in A380 bathroom?

Another couple of A380F segments is coming for me, looking forward to it again and again! Due to my schedule, this time I will certainly need to take a shower, for the first time.

My very short and simple question: is there a hairdryer in the bathroom?
Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:09 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by hamcan
Another couple of A380F segments is coming for me, looking forward to it again and again! Due to my schedule, this time I will certainly need to take a shower, for the first time.

I've never noticed it, though I've never actually 'looked for one'. There is one in the lounge, I think. Anyway, a hairdryer may present itself as a fire hazard on an a/c?
Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:14 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by hamcan

yes there is
Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:17 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by m3red
yes there is
Apparently there is, thanks for the correction m3red
Old Jun 25, 2015, 1:52 am

Programs: Starwood P100, Alaska G75, United 1K, Hilton Diamond, ANA
Yes there is. Per my girlfriend though, it sucks. Enjoy the shower!
Old Jun 30, 2015, 8:31 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
IME experience on Monday they forgot to put it in the cubby hole. I had to open the door and ask one of the attendents where it was. A quick fix, they keep it in the cupboards by the water fountain, install the plug press the buttons and all ok. I uggest you check before you shower though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.