Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Selecting Seats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2015, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Selecting Seats

Just purchased 4 tickets on the Emirates Website R/T Orlando - Bangkok. Everything went smoothly as I printed my Confirmation, Itinerary, and Tickets. Then I went to choose our seats and got a message that I could not choose the seats until 24 hours before the flights. As we need 4 seats together I don't want to wait until the last day to secure our seating. Would a call to reservations or customer service allow them to choose our seats?
Old Mar 1, 2015, 11:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Are you a member of Skywards and is the number in the booking?

If not, sign up and add the numbers and seat selection should be offered I believe
Old Mar 2, 2015, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Are you a member of Skywards and is the number in the booking?

If not, sign up and add the numbers and seat selection should be offered I believe
I was just able to book all 4 seats on all 4 flights. I think what happened is that I booked and paid for the tickets early this morning about 1:30 am. Possibly the booking didn't fully shake out until later on this morning. I did also sign up for their Skywards program for the 4 of us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.