Wiki Posts
Search

deplaning question 377-300er

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2015, 10:19 am
Original Poster

deplaning question 777-300er

Hi -

I have a short 2h layover in DXB and hope not to miss my 2nd flight. I am in economy.

Where does the 377-300er deplane from? And accordingly, where should I sit to be one of the first off of economy and better my chances for zipping though to my next flight?

TIA for your assistance!

Last edited by snownurse; Jan 27, 2015 at 11:16 am
Old Jan 27, 2015, 10:29 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Assuming you mean the 777-300ER...

Sit as close to the front of economy as you can, on the left hand side.

2 hours should be plenty of time to connect.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 11:16 am
Original Poster

ermmm... oops Yes, the 777. The 377 wouldn't be a particularly long haul plane would it....

Thank you for the advice
Old Jan 31, 2015, 5:18 pm

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Gate closes 45 min before departure time, and don't even try to negotiate if you are offloaded.
Be careful. You may have to take the train to change terminals. Moreover, you have security check, where the queue can be long.
2 hours is enough, but be sure to be next to your gate before shopping at the numerous duty free shops.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 12:49 am

Programs: Emirates Silver, BA, Flying Blue, Virgin, IHG
2 hours should be plenty even if inbound is late (and I always sit at back becuase that's where any spare seats will be). I would get to near gate asap and then do any shopping near there rather. I find the A to B/C train quicker than walking from the ends if C to far end of B.

You can usually (but not always) check you departing gate on the airshow channel while on the descent so you can be prepared.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 3:00 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by HelloKittysMum
2 hours should be plenty even if inbound is late (and I always sit at back becuase that's where any spare seats will be). I would get to near gate asap and then do any shopping near there rather. I find the A to B/C train quicker than walking from the ends if C to far end of B.

You can usually (but not always) check you departing gate on the airshow channel while on the descent so you can be prepared.
and check on landing...I got burnt by this - said NBO was A got to A and it was back to B....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.