Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates most devoted customer...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2015, 2:52 am

Some aren't even frequent fliers though - and I expect there are some pax out there who give more revenue as a passenger than an individual iO, but it just so happens that that iO has managed to direct over a million+ USD (or Sir Tim thinks he will) to EK across passgener and cargo services so they get the card. In any case, I think it's quite difficult to spend 1 million USD yourself on EK - that would be around 4x RT F to DXB ex-USA every month. I mean it's not impossible but pretty difficult to hit!
Old Jan 28, 2015, 2:59 am

Programs: EK, BA, EY, SQ, IHG, HH, SPG
Emirates most devoted customer...

Absolutely right. There will be a few plats who travel much more. It is down to how much your organisation spends and how you sit in that organisation. No different than BA premier.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 1:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: United GS, Emirates iO (Invitation Only)
Originally Posted by eternaltransit
Technically iO doesn't mean you are devoted to EK though, it just means you and/or your company gives EK lots of money (or they want you to give them lots of money).

Is that devotion, or just EK filling your business needs?
I sort of consider it being devoted! There are many airlines which I could choose to fly myself and fly my employees on and give a lot of revenue to and I chose EK and UA because both these airlines suit my companies travel needs with destinations, etc.
I understand your point though! I guess I think it's being devoted while filling business needs!
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:32 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
I wonder if when this guy is in y they pat him have the f hand cream? Can anyone confirm or deny?
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by m3red
I wonder if when this guy is in y they pat him have the f hand cream? Can anyone confirm or deny?
I dont know what your saying, but I know what your implying
Old Jan 29, 2015, 11:05 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by KU104
I dont know what your saying, but I know what your implying
Should say let him not pat him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.