Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

ORD-DXB-MAAvsORD-Abudhabi-MAAvsORD-DEL-MAA.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 12:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: miles and more

having done the route in EY via abudhabi and AIR-INDIA via DEL,in Business,my comparison based on experience.
Air india is the last. i would not fly again.Other than low price, nothing else.No flat bed seats,poor liquor choice,very average service with poor quality food.DEL transit slow inefficent no lounge @delhi when i flew.
EY seats herring bone,average food,seats,too narrow to sleep well ,I am 6 foot.Transit lounge only remarkable for free massage otherwise crowded.EK was below expectation although maybe my expectations were high.food was average,bed was excellent,transit lounge way back was crowded.a big plus was pickup and drop off service.So for right now EK is the better on this route.Be warned that their prices are MUCH higher than AIR INDIA and the other 2 ME airlines and ORD-DXB route was FULL in ALL classes.Plan to fly QATAR next time.FLEW same routeLH or BA for 15 years.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 11:04 pm
Xlr

Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve
Okay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.