Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Dubai visa VFS site problem

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2014, 12:49 am
Original Poster

Hi-
I need some urgent help!

I am a Bangladeshi citizen, residing in USA as a f1 student. I need to attend a meeting in Dubai on December 23rd. I have already booked tickets through Emirates from NYC to Dhaka with a stopover in Dubai.
Now when I am going to apply via manage booking>Apply visa VFS website,
I can choose every information there in the first page of information.
I can find the current residence but I can't find Bangladesh under the nationality tab.

I have tried numerous times but doesn't work. Called Emirates they are ensuring me that Bangladesh citizen is on their list of eligible countries but they are referring me to contact VFS. Again, VFS does not even have any contact number. Mailed them.

But can you guys help me on that. I will really appreciate the help.

Thanks
Old Nov 28, 2014, 3:49 am

Programs: Skywards
Hi

Just call up vfs global in the uk, I guess they can/should help you
+442033180739

Otherwise, can not EK apply for your visa (I know there is for sure a service fee but better than no visa)

Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.