Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

First Flight on Emirates - Seating Assistance in Y class LAX - DXB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2014, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum, AA million miler, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UA Silver

Currently flying on Emirates #216 in Y class from LAX - DXB this Wednesday, November 19. Trying to determine the best seat to take on the plane that I would have an empty seat next to me. Currently I am selecting the section in 82G in the far back of the aircraft.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated?

Thank you.

David
Old Nov 17, 2014, 11:19 pm

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
82G looks like a decent pick in that regards.

82F is empty on the seat map while 82E is taken. EF shows plenty of availability in Y.

Remaining middle seats will probably get assigned front to back.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 2:19 am

82G is good for ULR flights because that bulkhead cannot be used for bassinets due to proximity to the pilots rest compartment. Just be prepared to wait a long time for the meal carts to roll past.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum, AA million miler, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UA Silver
Thank you for your assistance.

I am still playing musical chairs with my seats. I just moved to 84C. I figure if there is only a single middle seat in the row I am sitting in the rear of the aircraft I may be in luck.

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.