Search

Reaching next tier level

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:19 am
Moz
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Delta SM, Star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold
Reaching next tier level

My tier level (lowly silver) runs out at the end of October and I need 3,250 miles to achieve gold.

I notice on the website is says that these 3,250 "includes future bookings". I am about to book DXB-NCE and then CDG-DXB which should get me these 3,250 points but these flights happen after the end of this month. Does that mean that they will still grant be Gold once Ive paid/booked the flights?

First time climbing the Emirates Skywards ladder so have no past experience here.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 9:37 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Moz
My tier level (lowly silver) runs out at the end of October and I need 3,250 miles to achieve gold.

I notice on the website is says that these 3,250 "includes future bookings". I am about to book DXB-NCE and then CDG-DXB which should get me these 3,250 points but these flights happen after the end of this month. Does that mean that they will still grant be Gold once Ive paid/booked the flights?

First time climbing the Emirates Skywards ladder so have no past experience here.
That depends on how your earnings have stacked up. Which months are you planning DXB-NCE and CDG-DXB? Just start counting back 12 months back from your final trip and see if you have the required 50K miles in your account - if yes, you'll hit Gold and if not, you'll need more miles.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 12:11 am

Programs: EK Platinum
It's 13 months though.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 1:02 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by w00t
It's 13 months though.
It is 'at most' 13 months; so if your most recent accrual is on either, 1-Jan-2015 or 31-Jan-2015, you only get to count back upto 1-Jan-14 only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.