Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Manila Move to T3 and lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Manila Move to T3 and lounge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2014, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K , Emirates Platinum, Lufthansa Senator, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Smile Emirates Manila Move to T3 and lounge

Just finished my first trip from Manila since emirates moved in August to Terminal 3. I have to say compared to T1 this is really an improvement. The gates and walkways are clean, spacious and the aircon was working properly.
Unfortunate Emirates dispite 3 to 4 flights a day does not have its own lounge. You can use a partner lounge which is in parts ok but way off the standards you would find in an emirates lounge. This is after passport and security control on the upperlevel on the righthand side. It is not really big the star alliance lounge seems to be a bit better, but it is definitly an improvement.
Maybe over time Emirates will construct its own lounge in Manila, i would appreciate it.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:44 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
I'm currently sat in the new Manila T3 lounge, it's a massive improvement over the old lounge. I agree on the new terminal, cleaner, spacious and cooler (AC). My trip from Quezon City to the lounge was just over an hour! Now to sit here and twiddle my thumbs...
Old Nov 1, 2014, 10:27 pm

On my way to Manila right now, good to get this update.

Update: the food & beverage choices are not that great. What is good is the wifi signal.

Last edited by 678flyer; Nov 23, 2014 at 11:05 am Reason: trip update
Old Dec 10, 2014, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K , Emirates Platinum, Lufthansa Senator, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Just left out of Manila again. When I checked in, and asked about about the lounge, I was told by the station manager that Emirates is starting construction of it's own lounge. Looking forward to that..
Yes the new Terminal with lounge is already a hugh improvement but the food in the shared lounge is really not great and way below the Emirates standard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.