Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Holiday

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2014, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Emirates Holiday

Is it possible to book my flights via the Emirates website, then call Emirates holiday to book the hotel so both are combined?
Old Oct 18, 2014, 9:33 pm

No the holiday fares are their own fare class that is not accessible from the main website. There is a site at emiratesholidays.ae or give them a call
Old Oct 19, 2014, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by jamjaruk
Is it possible to book my flights via the Emirates website, then call Emirates holiday to book the hotel so both are combined?
Yes, I have done this. However, it depends on the sales person. Make sure to check with your local office before going ahead.

As mentioned above EK holidays have their own fare bucket which at times is cheaper than the online price. However it only acccrues saver miles. Depending on what is your priority you can select which route you wish to pursue.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Thank you to you both

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.