Search

Bar at business Class A380

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2014, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
Smile Bar at business Class A380

Hi everybody

Does all emirates A380 has a Bar at the rear area of the business class? The information at emirates.com are not clear at this point......

Regards
Old Aug 12, 2014, 1:53 am

Programs: EK Platinum
Yes, they all do.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 7:41 am

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
all 380s have the same passenger amenities (i.e. showers in F, bar behind J, too many seats in Y) the only big difference between some 380's is the crew rest & I've noticed that the older ones don't have the auto shades in F
Old Aug 14, 2014, 8:40 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
all 380s have the same passenger amenities (i.e. showers in F, bar behind J, too many seats in Y) the only big difference between some 380's is the crew rest & I've noticed that the older ones don't have the auto shades in F

So .... just to clarify .... are you saying that some older A380's don't have auto shades in F ...... or ...... some of the older crew members don't wear auto shades when on duty in the F cabin ......??
Old Aug 15, 2014, 3:25 am

Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
A6-EEF onwards have larger IFE screens, new hand controllers and the tablet like controller in Business and First Class. Also updated Business Class seats.

A6-EDX onwards came with the mobile phone system. This was to be retro fitted but I don't know to what extent this has been completed.

A6-EEU onwards have 2 extra seats at Row 80.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 2:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
Thanks to all for the good information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.