Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Ambassador Rotation - Emirates Forum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2014, 5:47 pm
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador

Hi everyone,

As many of the forum regulars know, we have been fortunate to have 4 very capable Ambassadors in our ranks. These fellow members have been very supportive of EK and more importantly, in welcoming new (and some not so new) FT participants.

Zol and I have decided that we should rotate the Ambassador positions and provide the opportunity to others.

I'd like to personally thank whimike, mrtdxb, DYKWIA and GigoloArt for their hard work and contribution to the EK board as Ambassadors - ever since the program started.

For those asking "what does an Ambassador do?"

That's an excellent question. The role of the Ambassador is to help and welcome new members to the forum, to be up to date with the program guidelines (eg Skywards) and to know the soft and hard product relatively well. No point being an Ambassador for EK if you have never set foot in DXB or not been aboard a whale jet.

The pay is paltry (eg nothing), but the hours are you own and you get to work with Zol and I who possess more natural charm and charisma than you will ever need. You will also proudly wear the Ambassador title under your handle and if you wish, you may use the title to try and impress your friends at parties. All the best to you if you choose to do so.

You can either nominate yourself as a potential Ambassador or nominate another member. Zol and I will review in due course and let everyone know the outcome.

Any questions, you may post them below or send me a PM (all nominations via PM please).

Regards

SIMON
(eightblack)
Ambassador Team Leader and co-Mod, EK Forum
Old Aug 3, 2014, 1:24 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Alright folks, we are closing the ballots end of day Thursday UAE time. If anyone is still interested to volunteer or would like to nominate another member please send me or eightblack a PM before then.

Safe flying

Zol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.