Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Cannot make Business Rewards bookings - website problem.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2014, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Hi All,

I would like to use Business Rewards to create my own bookings which would then be later paid for by the BR administrator at my company. The problem is that the Emirates website will not let me complete any BR bookings! I reach the point, having selected my itinerary, where I am asked to enter the "passenger details" but the website is faulty: there is no text-entry box to enter any details. Furthermore, if I then click "Continue" I am presented with a completely blank screen.

Emirates help has been entirely useless, I have taken detailed screenshots, used multiple web browsers etc but to no avail. If I book using the usual personal travel method then all is fine but I need to be able to use BR bookings so this is not much help.

Does anyone have any suggestions for who I might contact? If there is anyone from Emirates who can assist please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 3:42 am

Programs: AA - Platinum, EK - Gold, KAM - Orange
The Business Rewards is the worst. It hardly ever works, the Emirates call centre cannot help you with it (they have no clue how it works), and on top of that I have now almost missed two flight because the check-in agent has been requesting the credit card which was used to make the booking?!?!?! Totally useless facility, this is a bit of sucky as I now have to make my bookings again with my personal credit card.... oh well, at least I can collect some points :-)
Old Sep 23, 2014, 5:45 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by bluntero
The Business Rewards is the worst. It hardly ever works, the Emirates call centre cannot help you with it (they have no clue how it works), and on top of that I have now almost missed two flight because the check-in agent has been requesting the credit card which was used to make the booking?!?!?! Totally useless facility, this is a bit of sucky as I now have to make my bookings again with my personal credit card.... oh well, at least I can collect some points :-)
Seems to have worked fine for me. Yes, I agree that the call center is fairly clueless about business rewards bookings and usually can't offer much assistance.

Though I can vouch safely that credit card validation is not required for Business rewards bookings, at least in India. Neither me nor any of my colleagues have ever been asked to produce the credit card used for making the business rewards booking.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Yes true, the call-centre support for BR is non-existent. For the problem I reported at the start of this thread I was eventually called by someone who claimed that Emirates are aware of the bug and that it would be probably fixed at the end of September.

Originally Posted by bluntero

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.