Transferring Emirates miles to JetBlue ??

Subscribe
I booked a ticket on Emirates and flew it last week. On the website, under "manage your booking" I put my JetBlue number for myself and 2 other passengers.

I just got home and noticed that Emirates credited my Skywards number. Thinking back, the gate agent at LAX said that she needed our numbers, though I told her we were earning JetBlue miles. I wonder if she typed it in and overwrote the JetBlue number?? I did login to check in on my return and it did show my JetBlue number still there.

Anyway, does anyone know when the transfer will go live to transfer miles from Emirates to JetBlue?

Thanks,

Samir
It is unlikely that you will ever be able to transfer miles from Skywards to TrueBlue. Try calling Emirates, explain your situation and get them to put the miles in the right place now before too much time passes. Good luck with that as the EK agents seem to never have authority to do anything outside of the ordinary.

Supposedly in February 2013, you will be able to use Skywards miles to travel on jetBlue. That said, it has been 8 months already with the Alaska Airlines partnership and the redemption section on the Skywards site still says "coming soon." When exactly is soon? A few years in the future?

Having not flown Emirates now for 2 years, I want to get rid of my 127,000+ miles by using them on jetBlue. Let's hope the February 2013 deadline sticks as it is nearly impossible to use EK miles out of SFO anymore.