Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates discount in January?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2012, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

Emirates discount in January?

Hi all,

I'm looking into getting 2 tickets from India to Amsterdam and back and remember last year that there was an action that had 30 or 40% off for 10 days in January..

Doe anyone know if this might be the case again? We want to fly in April. Right now it would be 1700 Euro for 2 return tickets..

Any suggestions as when would be the best time to purchase those tickets?

Thanks,
Ben
Old Dec 7, 2012, 8:08 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Originally Posted by benair
Hi all,

I'm looking into getting 2 tickets from India to Amsterdam and back and remember last year that there was an action that had 30 or 40% off for 10 days in January..

Doe anyone know if this might be the case again? We want to fly in April. Right now it would be 1700 Euro for 2 return tickets..

Any suggestions as when would be the best time to purchase those tickets?

Thanks,
Ben
I have no inside track information on this but like you (and many others of us no doubt) we are hoping that it does happen again!
Old Dec 8, 2012, 2:43 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
I'm hoping as well. I have not booked any of my tickets for Jan,feb as I am waiting for this
Old Dec 8, 2012, 9:57 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Don't hold your breath... Reports from the inside are that last years sale was a massive failure in that it cost EK a lot of lost revenue.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 1:27 am

Programs: BA, TK, EK
As many airlines offer discounts in January, it would be odd if we didn't see any offers or discounts at all, as EK still need to remain competitive.

I am not holding my breath for anything quite as good as last year...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.