Dubai Connect + Dubai Question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2014, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by oneworld82
I redeemed with AS miles though
That wasn't clear from your post.

Do award tickets qualify?
If you have already redeemed then a phone call to confirm eligibility or not is probably the best approach.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 11:11 pm

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
I redeemed with AS miles though
As per post # 4 below, reward tickets booked using AS miles are not eligible for Dubai Connect.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emira...as-awards.html
Old May 19, 2014, 11:52 pm

For a change, they put me at the Metropolitan Palace Hotel instead of the usual Le Meridien on my last trip. Another cost cutting measure on EKs part??
Old May 20, 2014, 12:51 am

Programs: Skywards Gold, Miles & More, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by jackiedada
For a change, they put me at the Metropolitan Palace Hotel instead of the usual Le Meridien on my last trip. Another cost cutting measure on EKs part??
The one on Sheikh Road? Not new. I was put there when I missed a connection in December 2012.
Old May 20, 2014, 3:11 am

Programs: AF Plat a vie, EK Gold, SQ PPS
I was told the Meridien is not being used now because it is undergoing renovations.
Old Nov 2, 2014, 2:11 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL & CCR / QF LTG
Originally Posted by Catusa
I was told the Meridien is not being used now because it is undergoing renovations.
Does anyone know the hotel for EK F passengers? Thanks!
Old Nov 2, 2014, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by Jase76
Does anyone know the hotel for EK F passengers? Thanks!
J&F pax use the same Hotel.
Old Nov 2, 2014, 7:55 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL & CCR / QF LTG
J&F pax use the same Hotel.
Thanks, I read that. Are they using Metropolitan Palace Hotel instead of the Le Meridien now?
Old Dec 23, 2016, 6:08 pm

Programs: Qantas
Hi everyone, I've been offered Dubai Connect via QF F class booking. I'm arriving at 04.30 and leaving 16.10. Assuming they will book me in the Le Meridien Airport Hotel Dubai. I was hoping to leave hotel at 13.00 will there be any issues with that?

Btw how do you book the transfer back to the airport? Maybe there are so many cars are just waiting?
Old Dec 23, 2016, 11:30 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by Coyote25
Hi everyone, I've been offered Dubai Connect via QF F class booking. I'm arriving at 04.30 and leaving 16.10. Assuming they will book me in the Le Meridien Airport Hotel Dubai. I was hoping to leave hotel at 13.00 will there be any issues with that?

Btw how do you book the transfer back to the airport? Maybe there are so many cars are just waiting?
No issues. Just inform the front desk (that's how it works at the Al Bustan Rotana, I'm assuming same at Le Meridien.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.