Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chauffeur drive service

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2014, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by yoyo
Can they do pick up from home and drive to airport on outbound and pick up and final destination and drive to hotel, i.e. both ways on single booking? Thanks.
Each sector is individually booked - if you check manage my booking you'll have to put a separate address on each if that sector qualifies.
Old May 10, 2014, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by eternaltransit
Each sector is individually booked - if you check manage my booking you'll have to put a separate address on each if that sector qualifies.
Thanks. Yes I checked and looks like JFK-DXB-PVG I can arrange car service on both ends. ^ for great service.
Old May 10, 2014, 10:35 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by yoyo
Can they do pick up from home and drive to airport on outbound and pick up and final destination and drive to hotel, i.e. both ways on single booking? Thanks.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.