Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Bonus Miles - Temporary memory loss

Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: d| M&M-Sen| SPG-Gold| PC-Gold| Hyatt-Plat
Question Bonus Miles - Temporary memory loss

Not sure if my memory/eyesight is fading fast or EK is slow to credit Bonus miles....

I seem to recall earlier this year EK offered a (targeted?) promotion whereby members could receive an additional one-time bonus based on a total number of miles accrued in different slabs/tiers by the end of the "anniversary" date. My Skywards account home page even had a continuous indicator of how many more miles I needed to accrue to reach the next slab of bonus miles. Unfortunately a temporary memory loss prevents me from recalling the details and now the indicator seems to have disappeared from the home page as well.

Bottom line, I recall crossing the threshold of the first slab of miles (75K?) by my anniversary date in early June and the indicator flashing I would receive a certain number of (2K? 4K?) bonus miles. Now my anniversary date has passed; the Gold renewal came through smoothly, but no sign of the aforementioned Bonus miles. Called Skywards but they seem not be able to recall the offer either!

Anyone recall the offer details? Did you already get your bonus miles or when do you expect to receive these?

Thanks and kind regards
Old Jul 18, 2012, 2:37 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum

I believe it was tailored to you specifically, so others bonus earnings may not match yours. In my case it was based on me getting to 250k tier miles (I think). In my case the moment I hit my target I was given the 65k miles.

EK should have sent you an email with the details, if you save your emails you should be able to find it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.