Important New Features on FT

Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:40 am
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Important New Features on FT

Folks

Two positive changes.

1. The introduction of Wikis on FT (this feature has been enabled on the EK forum and we'll start playing around with it shortly) Wiki maintenance will be initially handled by Mods and Ambassadors but it is our aim to allow all members to edit.

We'll be rolling out wiki's in threads where it makes sense (ie fleet guide, new routes and changes, Skywards Program etc)
If you have any suggestions at all re Wiki deployment, simply let us know below.

2. The ability to attach documents and files to any post - this will be managed by Zol and I (and thank Zol for following up with Internet Brands to have this feature enabled). Should you wish to attach a file (ie spreadsheet, PDF, word document etc) simply PM either one of us for help.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.