Search

Business Rewards Enhancement

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2012, 10:56 am
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Business Rewards Enhancement

I dont know how many of you are enrolled into Business Rewards but I thought this was some good news.
Flexibility is key to any successful business - that's why we've worked to make Business Rewards available through more channels than ever before.

In a major enhancement to the programme, you can now earn Business Rewards Miles on bookings made through your preferred travel agent or Emirates contact centres. Simply quote your organisation's Business Rewards number, and the Skywards number of the traveller, when you book.

You can also continue to book via the Business Rewards booking engine on emirates.com to earn Business Rewards Miles.

And with all your organisation's travellers earning Business Rewards Miles on bookings - no matter where you book - you can look forward to even more rewards.

All Business Rewards bookings earn 1 Mile for every USD 1 of applicable spend (excluding spending on taxes, surcharges and agent fees), in addition to the personal Skywards Miles earned by the traveller.
Most of my ticketing is handled via a 3rd party travel agent, so until this change, I would never receive any credit to my Business Rewards account. This change is very welcome now.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by eightblack
All Business Rewards bookings earn 1 Mile for every USD 1 of applicable spend (excluding spending on taxes, surcharges and agent fees), in addition to the personal Skywards Miles earned by the traveller.
We used to earn 2 miles per USD until June 30.

So yes, an "enhancement" in the ironic sense of the word.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 10:58 pm
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by B747-437B

Actually, that's a good point, I didn't see the dollar devalution at all. However, the fact that I can now get credit for all agent bookings is a bonus, given that virtually all my ticketing is via this channel.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 8:58 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Originally Posted by B747-437B

More like Dubaironic sense of the word

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.